Aussie Visa Services (AVS) Education Agents
AVS is a member of Professional International Education Resources, and a
Qualified Education Agent Counsellor.
Australian Education International (AEI) and the Department of Immigration and
Border Protection (DIBP) provided support in the development of the Education
Agent Training Course(EATC).
Successful completion of the Education Agents Training Course, applicants become
Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEACs) and be listed in the QEAC
Becoming a qualified counsellor helps demonstrate your professionalism to
prospective students, their parents and educational institutions.
WHY COME TO AUSTRALIA
• Australia's multicultural society is sophisticated and largely harmonious.
• More than 100 ethnic groups are represented in Australia, making Australia one
of the most culturally diverse countries in the world.
• 47% of the population are either born outside of Australia, or have one parent
born outside of Australia.
• International students are readily accepted by other students, and teachers
are experienced in teaching classes to students from many countries.
• Australians respect the freedom of people to practise their choice of
religion. Churches, mosques, temples and synagogues are located in most major
• Some universities have their own spiritual groups on campus.
• Australia has low crime rates and strict gun control laws that provide a safe
• Study plans and progress are not likely to be upset by political unrest.
• The 2011 OECD Better Life Index rates Australia as 9.3 out of 10 for safety.
• Australians are open, relaxed and friendly people so students usually find a
warm welcome in Australia. Many students living in homestay situations
experience Australian family life in a natural way and often find they are
treated like a family member.
• 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia (Top University
• Even though there are only 23 million people in Australia, it has the third
highest number of International students in the world.
• Whether staying in homestay, boarding school or campus accommodation there are
many opportunities to make lasting friendships.
Unique environment and experiences
• Australia is a land of contrasts and adventure from beaches in summer to snow
fields in winter, and from coastal rainforests to vast inland deserts.
• Students can experience exciting leisure and sporting activities such as
bushwalking, diving, surfing, and rockclimbing.
• Many students enjoy the opportunity to interact with Australian people through
a range of cultural activites and sporting events.
• There are 17 UNESCO Heritage Sites including The Great Barrier Reef, Sydney
Opera House and Kakadu National Park.
Level 1, 145 Kepler Street, Warrnambool, Warrnambool, Victoria, 3280, Australia
03 5561 3889
0402 820 706
Brian Richard Trigg
Qualified Counsellors at Aussie Visa Services
Brian Richard Trigg
FREE to use for all prospective students
Access to over 1,000 accredited universities
and colleges from around the world who are
recruiting students - NOW
Last year we helped more than 1 MILLION students
from 170 countries find a course, we can help you
Let us find the right degree or study abroad program
for you: Just provide us with your
requirements, we do all the work and match you to
the right program.